Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up greater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greater may refer to:
- Greatness, the state of being great
- Greater than, in inequality
- In terms of geography and politics it is used in referring to a region or place together with the surrounding area, therefore implying expansive area and/or influence
- Greater (film), 2016 American film
- Greater (flamingo), the oldest flamingo on record
- Greater Bank, Australian bank
- Greater Media, American media company
- Greater, a 2014 single by American Christian band MercyMe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.